Thursday, 4 March 2010

O'Dough Article in Roundabout Magazine Mar 2010


Local magazine Roundabout has a feature about O'Dough this month.

Please note at the time of writing O'Dough was known as O!Dough.
We later decided to amend the name slightly, as friends thought it was called "Oi Dough" Unfortunately the original name remained in the article as it was too late to change.

O'Dough is on site now, and will be available for sale from the end of March.

Here's what one of our testers said about O'Dough.
"Wow!!! I just can't put your O'Dough down, I love it!
It smells of delicious real vanilla without being too strong, and is so squishy I can't help picking it up all the time.

I have eczema so my skin is very sensitive and my son is gluten and lactose intolerant.

Knowing that O'Dough is so lovely and natural and free from all the nasties in other stuff, I feel confident in using it to relax or let my son play with it whenever he wants. The more the better because he loves it too and really enjoys playing with it!!!

I'll be getting all the colours when they go on sale, I cant wait
."
Sue Grange(UK) Feb 2010

If you are, have or work with gluten intolerant children, or looking for something to get injured or stiff hands mobile again try O'Dough.

No comments: